The legacy MVC and stateless architecture style is not a match for modern applications and use cases such as Mobile, near real-time personalization, IoT, search engines, modern pricing engines and many more.
The Modern era Solution Architect must learn how to design Future-Proof, Elastic, Cloud-Native, Responsive and resilient systems.
Learn how the Reactive Architecture approach can help you design and build more responsive, flexible, cost effective, resilient (self-healing) and elastic systems faster than the competition.
- Reactive Systems Are:
- Responsive all the time, even under peak load
- Resilient, gracefully handle failure and capable of self-healing
- Elastic, don't waste money on poorly utilized infrastructure
- Provide the foundation for agile software delivery and faster time to market
- Agile and flexible
- By the end of the workshop you will be able to understand the modern use cases and the associated business value.
- Understand the Reactive Architecture and the Reactive Microservices design concepts, design patterns, tools and techniques and how to utilize those tools to create large-scale, flexible, elastic, resilient and responsive systems.
- How to create the design and the needed artifacts to present and communicate your solution to the stakeholders.
- This is a hands-on Workshop where the participants collaborate to create a solution for an exciting modern-era business use-case.
The Mentor will share real-life experience and teach you the modern era architecture techniques and methods that used by the CTOs to build large-scale systems. Such as Reactive Microservices Architecture, that is adapted and utilized by the likes of Starbucks, Capital One and LinkedIn.
The mentor will help you understand the modern era architecture use cases and requirements and how to address those requirements such as Cloud-Native, Future-Proof, Self-Healing and Stateful Server-less architecture.
- Architects, Software Developers & Engineers and Technical Managers are looking for a better approach to build responsive, resilient and elastic solutions.
- One day only, We spend the first half of the day discussing all the aspects of the modern application architecture, check the detailed agenda here.
The latter half of is the day is a pragmatic workshop where different group work on providing a solution architecture to an interesting business use case.
- Has 20+ years experience in the Information Technology field, worked as a Developer, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect and a CTO. Contributed and worked for leading Information Technology companies such as RedHat, VMware and Apigee -was acquired by Google-.
- Has a lengthy experience mentoring and coaching developers and architects. Contributed to the JBoss Quick Starts open source project. He was selected by APIWorld as guest speaker to cover Reactive Architecture topics in the Microservices track.
- Selected by DZone to co-author the Microservices Research Guide along with Lightbend, CA, Oracle, RedHat and MuleSoft authors.
- Technology blogger that covers Emerging Technologies and Reactive Architecture topics.
- Leading an Information Technology services company that is selected as a consulting partner by Lightbend, the Reactive Architecture open-source leader.