Companies are investing heavily in Modern Application Architecture and Cloud-Native Architecture to survive and gain digital advantage by accelerating digital transformation.
You can use MAA to build elastic, responsive and resilient solutions that fit in Cloud-Native infrastructure quickly and faster than the competition.
The skills associated with those methodologies are in high demand. However, there’s a steep learning curve associated with those technologies.
Our Modern Application Architecture (MAA) workshop is designed to eliminate that steep learning curve.
The workshop is covering both the conceptual and the hands-on aspects of Reactive Architecture and Cloud-Native Architecture.
The Workshop is utilized by some of the largest Software Development companies in the world.
This is a hands-on, 2 days corporate workshop that is tailored for corporate clients.
- Learn how the Reactive Architecture approach can help you design and build more responsive, flexible, cost effective, resilient (self-healing) and elastic systems faster than the competition.
- Learn how to build Cloud-Native reference architecture, using modern tools and technologies such as Kubernetes, Akka, Akka Cluster, Play Framework and more.
- This is a hands-on Workshop where the participants collaborate to create a solution for an exciting modern-era business use-case.
The Coach will share real-life experience and teach you the modern era architecture techniques and methods that used by the CTOs to build large-scale systems. Such Architecture that is adapted and utilized by the likes of Starbucks, CapitalOne and LinkedIn.
The labs on the second day require the knowledge of Java programming.
- Architects, Software Developers & Engineers and Technical Managers are looking for a better approach to build responsive, resilient and elastic solutions.
- Reactive design patterns and the applicable solution requirements, DDD, message driven architecture, the Actor model, self-healing, CQRS, Command/Event-sourcing, Eventual Consistency and Distributed Saga
- Design a solution architecture for a modern business use case
- Build Cloud-native system that implements the solution architecture design that was created in day one in AWS setup
- The Cloud-Native Reference architecture is built using Kubernetes, Akka, Play!, Kafka and PostgreSql
- Familiarity with Software Architecture
- Familiarity with the Java programming language
- A machine with access to install RC client, MiniShift, local PostgreSql and Kafka
- Has 20+ years experience in the Information Technology field, worked as a Developer, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect and a CTO. Contributed and worked for leading Information Technology companies such as RedHat, VMware and Apigee -was acquired by Google-.
- Has a lengthy experience mentoring and coaching developers and architects. Contributed to the JBoss Quick Starts open source project. He was selected by APIWorld as guest speaker to cover Reactive Architecture topics in the Microservices track.
- Selected by DZone to co-author the Microservices Research Guide along with Lightbend, CA, Oracle, RedHat and MuleSoft authors.
- Technology blogger that covers Emerging Technologies and Reactive Architecture topics.
- Leading an Information Technology services company that is selected as a consulting partner by Lightbend, the Reactive Architecture open-source leader.