This is a modern application architecture workshop, focusing on advanced topics such as Cloud-Native, Reactive Microservices and APIs.
Learn how the Reactive Architecture approach can help you design and build more responsive, cost effective, resilient and elastic systems faster.
- Reactive Systems Are:
- Responsive all the time, even under peak load
- Resilient, gracefully handle failure and capable of self-healing
- Elastic, don't waste money on poorly utilized infrastructure
- Provide the foundation for agile software delivery and faster time to market
- Architects, Software Developers & Engineers and Technical Managers are looking for a better approach to build responsive, resilient and elastic solutions.
- One day only, We spend the first half of the day discussing all the aspects of the modern application architecture, check the detailed agenda here.
The latter half of is the day is a pragmatic workshop where different group work on providing a solution architecture to an interesting business use case.
- Mark has 20+ years experience in the Information Technology field, worked as a Developer, Solution Architect, Enterprise Architect and a CTO. Contributed and worked for leading Information Technology companies such as RedHat, VMware and Apigee -was acquired by Google-.
- He has a lengthy experience mentoring and coaching developers and architects. Contributed to the JBoss Quick Starts open source project. He was selected by APIWorld as guest speaker to cover Reactive Architecture topics in the Microservices track.
- Selected by DZone to co-author the Microservices Research Guide along with Lightbend, CA, Oracle, RedHat and MuleSoft authors.
- Technology blogger that covers Emerging Technologies and Reactive Architecture topics.
- Mr. Makary is now leading an Information Technology services company that is selected as a consulting partner by Lightbend, the Reactive Architecture open-source leader.